Wednesday, April 27, 2022

No Injuries Reported after Cord Shorts Out:

Fire causes minor damage to Perry residence


A shorted out extension cord was blamed for a fire Monday at a village residence.

The fire was reported 9 p.m. at the Jennifer Bennett residence on 8 Callahan St., Wyoming County Emergency Services officials said. Damage was minor and no injuries were reported.

Firefighters were at the scene for two hours.

Firefighters from Perry, Perry Center, Castile, Silver Springs, Warsaw and Mount Morris responded, along with county Emergency Services personnel and Perry police.

The house is owned by Dan and Holly Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genuine commenting is warmly welcomed--Advertising is not welcome in the Comment Section and will be removed without further explanation.