Items By The Gallon
That Cost More Than a Gallon of Gas
Gas prices continue to rise across the country which is not great but if you compare the cost of a gallon of gas to some other items it might make you feel better.
Take a look at what a gallon of some other well-known items costs. From liquid detergent to a favorite beer, a gallon of some of your favorite items soars past the cost of a gallon of gas.
1. Tide Detergent - A gallon of Tide costs around $19.20 per gallon.
2. Guinness - A Gallon of Guinness (beer/ale) costs around $64.00.
3. Honey - A Gallon of honey costs around $41.00.4. Dom Perignon Champaign-A Gallon of Dom Perignon costs around $755.20.
5. Nail Polish - A Gallon Of Nail Polish costs around $1,025 dollars.
6. Orange Juice - A gallon of OJ costs around $7.68.
7. Starbucks - A gallon of Starbucks Lattes costs around $32.00.
8. Milk - A gallon of milk costs around $6.04.
9. Red Bull - A gallon of Red Bull costs around $28.16.
10. Coca-Cola - A Gallon of Coca-Cola costs around $3.84.
11. Clorox - A gallon of Clorox costs around $2.56.
The good news is that most vehicles run on gas and not nail polish or Red Bull. If that was the case most of us would be walking or riding a bike to get around.
Read More: Items By The Gallon That Cost More Than Gasoline | https://961thebreeze.com/expensive-gas-prices/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Post a Comment
Genuine commenting is warmly welcomed--Advertising is not welcome in the Comment Section and will be removed without further explanation.