August 25-September 5:
Last Two Week's Schedule
- Wednesday 8/25 - 9 am - Piece Makers - Quilters for Angel Action - Hoag Gallery.
- Wednesday 8/25 - 4-6 pm - Asbury's Take-Out Dinner $12 - Seared & Stuffed Chicken Breast - pick up at Koinonia lot.
- Wednesday 8/25 - 7 pm - Dessert on the Dock - Gathering of Residents Share Desserts.
- Thursday 8/26 - 6-8 pm - SLI Appreciation Dinner - Reservations closed - Koinonia Inn.
- Friday 8/27 - 7:30 pm - The Grizzwoode Band - Friday Night Concert for All at SLI Dock - foot of Wesley Ave.
- Saturday 8/28 - 8:30 am - SLI Residents Breakfast Cafe at Stoody Hall.
- Saturday 8/28 - 10:30 - Noon - in Hoag - Barbara Bruce Workshop - "Creativity and the (Your) Aging Brain." Bring paper and pencil.
- Sunday 8/29 - 10:30 am - Lake Community Worship for All at SLI Dock and Greenway.
WEEK 10 - includes Labor Day Weekend
- Wednesday 9/1 - 4-6 pm - Asbury's last regularly scheduled Take-Out Meal - Turkey Dinner $12 - Koinonia lot.
- Wednesday 9/1 - 7 pm - Dessert on the Dock - Gathering of Residents Share Desserts.
- Friday 9/3 - 7:30 pm - End of Season Concert at Epworth Hall by Genesee Rising.
- Saturday--Postponed Trustee meeting off of the holiday weekend to Sept. 11th, 10 am, Epworth Hall. SLI residents encouraged to attend. Important subject: Epworth Roof replacement.
- Sunday, 9/5 - 10:30 am - Lake Community Worship - Closing Service for 2021 Season - SLI Dock and Greenway.
Please notify us of any errors or changes by leaving a comment below or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment
Genuine commenting is warmly welcomed--Advertising is not welcome in the Comment Section and will be removed without further explanation.