Friday, August 6, 2021

Wednesday Fire at Traver Place Apartments Quickly Extinguished

An unattended stove was the cause of a fire at the Traver Place Apartments on S. Main St, which sent one person to WCCH for smoke inhalation Wednesday evening. Apartment 115 suffered damages estimated at $25,000. Other apartments had only minor smoke damage and tenants returned to their apartments.

Crews from Perry, Castile, Perry Center, Silver Springs and Perry and Monroe ambulances services responded to the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genuine commenting is warmly welcomed--Advertising is not welcome in the Comment Section and will be removed without further explanation.