Milhollen is Returned to Perry Board:
All school budgets and propositions, including Perry and Letchworth, pass with no problem, ready for '2l-22 year
The results are in and budgets in every school district in Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming counties were easily approved. Among the results are the districts serving the Silver Lake communities in Wyoming County:
- The district’s $31,260,736 budget was approved 308-203.
- A proposition to buy a 22-passenger bus and a minivan was approved 354-154.
- Lyman Rudgers (279) and Chris Day (228) were elected to three-year terms on the board.
- Stevens Memorial Library budget was approved 345-164.
- Sandy Eck (403), Lori Kubik (326) and Bonnie Stockholm (8) were elected to five-year terms on the library board.
- The $21,715,217 budget passed 154-36.
- An equipment purchase was approved 154-37, as was the library budget, 149-42.
- Mark Miller (172), Steve Youngers (139) and William Kuipers (124) were elected to three-year terms on the board.
- Voters approved an $18,958,735 budget, 214-35.
- A proposition for an equipment reserve fund passed 224-2.
- Scott Milhollen (195) and Nathan Paddock (149) won two seats on the board. Bridget Givens had 133 votes.
- The school’s $21,747,000 budget was approved 158-50.
- A reserve fund was approved 163-44 and the library budget was passed 175-35.
- Stephen Tarbell (140) and Kristina Baker (150) won seats on the board, defeating Michael Youngers, who had 96 votes.
- A $5,832,070 budget passed, 72-30.
- A capital reserve fund was approved 80-23.
- The library budget passed 72-31.
- Nicole white had 96 votes for a position on the school board.
- A $59,421,266 budget passed 242-57.
- Angela Wiseman (262) and Wendy Gail Warner Regan (245) won two seats on the board.