Most successful places to sell your stuff online in Western New York
Most of us are now doing some Spring cleaning and that means you probably have some extra stuff laying around the house. So if you have stuff that has some value but don't want to throw it away where do you go? Some Online. Here are the top places to sell your stuff right here in Western New York.
(1) WYRK Country 106.5 -- Free to have it announced.
(2) Facebook Market Place -- It is free to post on Facebook market place. The best thing too is that you can post in several groups all at once. That means there is a bigger chance someone will see your stuff. You do need to have a Facebook account to post in the marketplace.
(3) Craigslist -- Again, you can post for free. There are many different categories to chose from and you are able to communicate with buyers right thru the site.
(4) Ebay -- The one issue with Ebay is that you do have to pay a fee when you sell your item. You can post pics, and set up local pickup or other delivery methods.
(5) Offer Up -- According to Wikipedia, Offer Up was founded as a competitor to Craigslist. It allows you to post pictures and talk with buyers directly. You do have to sign up but the service is free.
(6) The Buffalo News Classifieds -- Yep...old school classifieds are still around, but now the Buffalo News does post them online. There is a fee to post with the Buffalo News.
(7) The Democrat & Chronicle (Rochester); fees.
(8) The Daily News (Batavia); fees.
(9) Local and area Shoppers; fees.
(10) Local and County Newspapers; fees.
You may add to the list through the Comment section.
Post a Comment
Genuine commenting is warmly welcomed--Advertising is not welcome in the Comment Section and will be removed without further explanation.