- Work continues on the Perry Beach which is yet another good reason for the snow to hold off until the calendar hits winter!
- With the constant sunshine, the afternoon began to be a lot more comfortable--some might even say "warm."
- The breeze is still with us but somewhat calmer. Earlier, the lake wakes were almost at white cap stage, but now with the calmer winds, the lake is also more at ease.
- It's 51° at 3:27 pm Monday afternoon.
- It's 44° at 10:15 pm Monday evening.
- Tuesday will start off being a little milder and one or two rain showers in the morning.
Monday, November 4, 2019
Posted by G.A.F. at 3:26 PM