Silverlaken is located at 4101 Traber Road, right off of W. Lake Rd. The following announcement was included in the information release of March 15, 2019:With winter snow melting, here is a quick update on the Silverlaken project as we head into Spring:
1. Official grand opening will be in mid June 2019 and this year's glamping season starts in May.
2. As you can see in the picture from today (below), we will have plenty of campfire wood for summer bonfires! Lake is still frozen, yet it was 60 degrees out yesterday.
3. The high end glamping tents arrived recently from an outfitter in Quebec. They are 20 feet long with internal bathrooms and will be fully furnished. Think "canvas cabin" by the lake. I'll provide pictures once we get them set up next month.
4. Happy to say that last year's soft opening was a success and Silverlaken was awarded Superhost status by Airbnb.
5. The log cabin spa is well under construction at the factory and will be placed on site in early Summer. It includes a 12 person Finnish Sauna designed by Rob Licht of RobLichtCustomSaunas.com
6. A good number of bookings came in over the Winter, but we still have some weekends open this Summer. Book now for discounted rates.
7. We added 3 more sailboats to the fleet for our guests' enjoyment.
FOR RATES AND RESERVATIONS, CLICK ON